Iłowa offers attractive industrial areas, which are part of the Legnica Special Economic Zone, ideal for greenfield investments. Excellent infrastructure, an outstanding location, and high tax exemptions have convinced quite a number of reputable enterprises to take advantage of our offer.
In December 2007, the Economic Activity Zone was opened in Iłowa. In 2015 a part of the EAZ was allocated to the subzone of Legnica Special Economic Zone. This is an extra incentive to help you take the right decision: invest in Iłowa.
The Iłowa Subzone of the Special Economic Zone is situated near the motorway junction. It covers vacant lots for industrial development, with a total area of 52 ha. If you are interested, additional plots with an area depending on your needs and development concept can be allotted.
Detailed information on the Special Economic Zone:
- The water supply network provides water to the whole area. Water treatment plants based on deep water wells have a reserve of 450 m³ per day.
- The area is connected to the municipal sewage treatment plant with a reserve of 300 m³ per day.
- 220 kV and 110 kV high-voltage transmission lines, and 20 kV medium-voltage transmission lines go through the investment areas. Currently, we have a connection power reserve of 2 MW. Additional energy supply can also be provided by way of constructing a transformer station.
- Investment areas provide convenient access to wired communication and mobile networks. The telephone exchange in Iłowa will fully satisfy the investors’ needs regarding comprehensive telecommunications service
- Income tax exemptions for investors and other forms of state aid. Read more.